Java is used for a wide range of applications. Some of them may have strict requirements to the response time.
But if we speak about hundreds of microseconds is Java appropriate for such tasks?
The report will be on practical development aspects of solutions with short response time on Java + Linux.
– Low Latency, Ultra Low Latency & Real Time – what does that mean?
– Architecture optimization for minimization of response time
– Optimization of Java code response time
– Multithreading, parallelization, and response time
– Linux setup for response time minimization
Specializes in high load distributed system development on Java. For more than 10 years’ work in this field Alexey has gathered experience in data system development in finance, telecom, E-commerce and healthcare industries. In 2009-2011 leaded In-memory Data Grid implementation at GridDynamics. In 2011 started work at Deutsche Bank as a Solution architect in the sphere of distributed caching technologies.
Company: «Deutsche bank», Russia